UPDATE: TWO Netherlands Chapters!

This is wonderful! I so love that TWO chapters in the Netherlands came together to make 250 bags for a special event! I will be posting more on that later. I just love that Ingeborg drove to Margriet's house to help with the bag making. And, look at these great photos that Margriet's daughter took of some of the bags. Fabulous! :) My heart is sufficiently warmed for the week! Teresa



Margriet (coordinator Tilburg Chapter) and Ingeborg (coordinator from Most Chapter)
Ha Teresa and David,

A short  message today because I have to go soon to my other job (I make also textiles products for a design shop)
The 8 march day, the day of 250 Green Bag ladys was a successful day for the Green bag lady project,
many people were interested and now I contact with them, maybe cooperate.

When I have photo’s from that day, I will send to you.
Now I send a few photos made by my daughter.

Last friday I have worked with Ingeborg from Oost Nederland Chapter, she came spontaneous to my house, it was very very nice to  meet and work together.

Kindly regards 
Margriet Palm
THE NETHERLANDS
Tilburg Chapter

No comments: